Advice/inspiration needed

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Evening folks today I took delivery of a Muntons wine fermenter and also a bottling wand/mini bottler. The thing is - the bottling wand won't fit to the fermenter tap, the tap is too wide. Any ideas folks as to how I can make the bottler fit onto the tap. Pictures attached for reference
Screenshot_20210225-171014_Amazon Shopping.jpg
Screenshot_20210225-171142_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Evening folks today I took delivery of a Muntons wine fermenter and also a bottling wand/mini bottler. The thing is - the bottling wand won't fit to the fermenter tap, the tap is too wide. Any ideas folks as to how I can make the bottler fit onto the tap. Pictures attached for reference
View attachment 42066View attachment 42067
Oh dear I posed the question on here on Saturday about whether a wand would fit the tap and you have supplied the answer and sorry to see your predicament. Would a wide siphon tube fit into the tap with the wand plus plastic adaptor fit inside the other end? One way or another it's a case of creating a liquid tight link!

I've never seen one of these before, nor can I find the tap specification on line. I'd go with a bit of flexible tubing, good for bottling anyway as you can move the tube between your lined up bottles.

Latest posts

Back