AG Brew No.3 Session Pale Ale

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Davy6Mac

Reaction score
Will be doing my 3rd AG brew today, a clone kit bought from The HomeBrew Outlet, called Kiss the Sky. It's described as a Tropical and refreshing session pale ale. This kit is in collaboration with Don Valley Brewing with all proceeds going to the NHS Charities Together, a worthy cause at this moment in time. The bittering hops are Admiral, never heard of them before I am intrigued as to what flavour they may add to the brew.

Hi Tom, sorry for not replying sooner. Both kits turned out ok, but the recipe instructions were not correct, it might have been a case of a typing mistake on the paperwork etc, they also had instructions for sparging which i didn't do, just did full mash after updating the recipe instructions from info gleaned from various books, but the grains and yeast were of very good quality for the price.

Hi Tom, sorry for not replying sooner. Both kits turned out ok, but the recipe instructions were not correct, it might have been a case of a typing mistake on the paperwork etc, they also had instructions for sparging which i didn't do, just did full mash after updating the recipe instructions from info gleaned from various books, but the grains and yeast were of very good quality for the price.

Hi Davy

Thanks for the update. Not done any grain brewing for almost 18 months but I'll be dusting off my trusty old Ace brewer (or the Brew Baby as Mrs Soupdragon calls it) soon. Rather than jumping back in with a 25kg sack of malt I thought one of the pre weighed kits would be a good idea.
Thanks again for the reply athumb..

Cheers. Tom

Latest posts

Back