Ain't that grand?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FirebladeAdam

Regular.
Reaction score
Here's a photo of my kitchen that really lifts my spirits. Exactly 77 bottles of brown beer, Hefeweizen and IPA. All ready to drink, apart from the Big Brown Beer at the bottom. 10 days ISH for that. Not the favourite for me, but when family or friends decsend it's their go-to.
Perfecto

Attachments

• IMG_20210121_143409.jpg
    IMG_20210121_143409.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 76
A great picture.

Just mind someone doesn't yank that lead which is plugged into the socket on the wall!

Interesting thought Clint... you're right, although ive never had any problems. Maybe it doesn't last long enough!! How long do you think it would take to go 'skunk'?

I really don't know...as,like you,I don't leave them around long enough. Although,any clear bottles I may have used in the past were ok as I covered the window on the brew shed.

Here's a photo of my kitchen that really lifts my spirits. Exactly 77 bottles of brown beer, Hefeweizen and IPA. All ready to drink, apart from the Big Brown Beer at the bottom. 10 days ISH for that. Not the favourite for me, but when family or friends decsend it's their go-to.
Perfecto
What a lovely sight.
Where did you get the crates from? Are they home-made? Having enough crates is always a major challenge for me.

The crates came from a big shed I had that I took the walls off... The shed still stands but has no walls as I use it for drying logs. The walls were made of floorboards and floor joists! So I cut around them with a chainsaw, cut em to length and made these. They look very rustic! Free though and will last forever probably. Hope there's no woodworm

Latest posts

Back