Air friers and the like

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What models does anyone recommend please? I was looking at those with a glass front and then I realised those ones don't have a basket. I really like this first one but I don't think it'd work for the type of food I'd be cooking and I'd prefer one with a pull-out basket now I think. What does everyone think? I was considering this first one initially :-

https://www.towerhousewares.co.uk/t...tal-air-fryer-oven-with-rotisserie-black.html
but now I'm liking this one:-

https://www.johnlewis.com/ninja-foo...6y2qzDPmo-Td7fBa1FIaAqUwEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds
When our single one eventually dies we are getting the ninja.

That one is similar to mine but mine is bigger I think? they look awesome don’t they I can’t wait until it arrives.
I didn't look at the size we will get the biggest, we have the Power Air fryer now and that's a bit on the small side when cooking for three.

Is the 15 in 1 ninja the top of the range model.

That seems to be the most expensive one of that sort of design. I personally don’t like the aesthetic of those type though that look like slow cookers. I think the pull out drawer ones would be more versatile overall. We will see when it arrives 😅

That seems to be the most expensive one of that sort of design. I personally don’t like the aesthetic of those type though that look like slow cookers. I think the pull out drawer ones would be more versatile overall. We will see when it arrives 😅
I am trying to work out which one will suit feeding a family of 5 or 6

If it helps the one that I have will feed 8. Supposedly. It’s all relative to peoples appetites though lol

i reckon you’d want roughly a 7L capacity to feed 6. Or what they say will feed 6.

It also depends if you’re cooking the whole meal in it or doing a side dish in something else. Rice perhaps.

It’s arrived! I’m in love - the beeps are so satisfying! Wish I was hungry! 😂

F9E650F4-4218-4B3A-A4C6-12067B65D063.jpeg

I'm having a torrid time trying to decide what model to get. I like the idea of the dual zone thing. But the 15 in 1 seems like il never wish I had more functionality, which is something I am guilty of sometimes when buying stuff

I'm having a torrid time trying to decide what model to get. I like the idea of the dual zone thing. But the 15 in 1 seems like il never wish I had more functionality, which is something I am guilty of sometimes when buying stuff
I sent my wife some options and I think we are sold on the 15 in 1 , have a smaller older model that we bought a few years ago, thought it would spend its life in a corner collecting dust. we use almost daily.

I sent my wife some options and I think we are sold on the 15 in 1 , have a smaller older model that we bought a few years ago, thought it would spend its life in a corner collecting dust. we use almost daily.
The ONLY thing putting me off is the flexibility of that dual zone thing to cook multiple things at once, on a "buy this thing, use the oven much less" basis.

The ONLY thing putting me off is the flexibility of that dual zone thing to cook multiple things at once, on a "buy this thing, use the oven much less" basis.

Take your time to think about it thoroughly before you buy one. I decided after several days research and careful thought that the dual zone one would work best for my family. I am obsessed with it. We literally haven't turned the oven on since we bought it, and the recipes we have planned in the near future, we don't need the oven at all either.

With the functionality you mentioned higher up, I just wanted to mention that I'm the kind of person who has to have the highest spec one of whatever I'm buying, otherwise I feel like I'm missing out on features. It's a fault of mine 😂

Take your time to think about it thoroughly before you buy one. I decided after several days research and careful thought that the dual zone one would work best for my family. I am obsessed with it. We literally haven't turned the oven on since we bought it, and the recipes we have planned in the near future, we don't need the oven at all either.

With the functionality you mentioned higher up, I just wanted to mention that I'm the kind of person who has to have the highest spec one of whatever I'm buying, otherwise I feel like I'm missing out on features. It's a fault of mine 😂
Yeah, the 15 in 1 obviously maximises the features. I need to research what it can do. If it can cook 2 foods at once it's a goer....

Latest posts

Back