Aliexpress bargains

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im rapidly losing my faith in alipress. I ordered a pump over a month ago, i was new so didnt understand the process and i borrowed a friends paypal but my first order was rejected due to an invalid coupon, i didnt relise this until my friend had gone away. And the seller didnt bother saying hey that coupon bounced.
Anyway reordered last monday its still sitting in processing, i had a message early saturday asking if i wanted to swap to dhl as its quicker at no extra cost, yep fine with that, tuesday comes orders still in processing, message um asking whats going on, get the response its been processed ill upload the shipping info shortly ( shortly to me means in a few hours ).
Today is now wednesday and guess what the orders still in processing no shipping info has appeared, im trying to work out if it would be rude to message um again as the proccessing clock is ticking.

Ok someone may say some of this is my fault which it is i accept that. And some may say well its coming from chinia so suck it up cupcake which id accept if it was a quid hose tail on the 50-90 shipping thingy. But this order is fairly high value (50 notes) and is on the 7-15 day shipping timetable.

I guess i want a little more action from um and my pump to have gained a passport to fly. Im considering damanding cashback if it ever arrives outside the day 15 shipping window

Im rapidly losing my faith in alipress. I ordered a pump over a month ago, i was new so didnt understand the process and i borrowed a friends paypal but my first order was rejected due to an invalid coupon, i didnt relise this until my friend had gone away. And the seller didnt bother saying hey that coupon bounced.
Anyway reordered last monday its still sitting in processing, i had a message early saturday asking if i wanted to swap to dhl as its quicker at no extra cost, yep fine with that, tuesday comes orders still in processing, message um asking whats going on, get the response its been processed ill upload the shipping info shortly ( shortly to me means in a few hours ).
Today is now wednesday and guess what the orders still in processing no shipping info has appeared, im trying to work out if it would be rude to message um again as the proccessing clock is ticking.

Ok someone may say some of this is my fault which it is i accept that. And some may say well its coming from chinia so suck it up cupcake which id accept if it was a quid hose tail on the 50-90 shipping thingy. But this order is fairly high value (50 notes) and is on the 7-15 day shipping timetable.

I guess i want a little more action from um and my pump to have gained a passport to fly. Im considering damanding cashback if it ever arrives outside the day 15 shipping window

Bear in mind you will likely get hit for VAT and courier processing charges on that, which will add about another 50% on the cost.

Bear in mind you will likely get hit for VAT and courier processing charges on that, which will add about another 50% on the cost.

Im keeping my fingers crossed about this butbwith my luck ill end up getting caught

Don't worry, it'll come.

Just don't expect anything very fast from ali.
If it doesn't arrive just do a paypal dispute and you'll get the money back.

I order tons of stuff on ali expres and it always comes.

Don't worry, it'll come.

Just don't expect anything very fast from ali.
If it doesn't arrive just do a paypal dispute and you'll get the money back.

I order tons of stuff on ali expres and it always comes.

Yea i guess i was being inpatient a twitter ordered theres a week before me from same seller it came within 5 days so was kinda same speedy service. Anyway tonight we have a shipping number and an estimated delivery of today till the 7th

Possible sparging device?

1/2"BSP Thread Female Cleaning Spray Ball Stainless Steel Sanitary Pipe Fittings Fix/Rotary Tank Cleaning Ball Head
http://s.aliexpress.com/FJRNZRb2?fromSns=Copy to Clipboard
i have one of these,you couldn’t do a 40 minute sparge with one as the holes are too big.so I taped the holes up from halfway down to the bottom with foil and I get a good 40 to 50 minute sparge,might do a few alterations to it like getting some lead free solder and block the holes up.

Attachments

• 3CD78142-4D5A-415D-9AB1-2EC8DBE027F5.jpeg
    3CD78142-4D5A-415D-9AB1-2EC8DBE027F5.jpeg
    30 KB · Views: 114

Latest posts

Back