All grain brewing

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave's Bunker

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am looking for some information with regards to all grain brewing.
I've been brewing from kits for a while now and feel it's time to move onto "all grain" brewing so the advice I need is! What books would you recommend to refer too on this subject? Possibly brew in the bag style, thanks in advance and happy brewing, cheers Dave

Greg Hughes - Home Brew Beer
Commonly known by us as the Bible but possibly better for just the recipes although it does have chapters on brewing, Hops and Grains
Thanks for that, I went onto ebay to price the book up and once I saw a picture of the cover I remember that I had I've got a copy somewhere that I've never read! I've since found it so for a few nights my Playboy magazine will be put in my bed side cabinet and I'll be reading Greg Hughes's book, many thanks

Hi everyone, I am looking for some information with regards to all grain brewing.
I've been brewing from kits for a while now and feel it's time to move onto "all grain" brewing so the advice I need is! What books would you recommend to refer too on this subject? Possibly brew in the bag style, thanks in advance and happy brewing, cheers Dave
I'm the same and I'm looking to have a go at this Have a go at simple AG

Had a lot of help with process, water etc from The-Engineer-That-Brews, so hopefully will do my first one on Sunday (have to bottle up the Ruby Red that's in the brew fridge first)

Latest posts

Back