All in one vessel.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Davo114

Reaction score
Hi all.
I'm new to the forum but not to brewing at home. I've made kits using basic equipment for years but I'm now thinking of buying an all in one system and I'm considering the Robobrew generation 3. Can anyone recommend this model? Also, how much on average can a pint be made for using these systems?

I have a robobrew, and can't recommend it enough! Very simple to use and makes great beer. In terms of how much it costs to make a pint, it really depends on what you want to make. If you make a simple beer using not many hops you can make a 30p a pint beer, or cheaper. If you go down the NEIPA route as lots of people seem to be doing it'll cost a lot more.

At the end of the day it shouldn't be about making cheap beer, but about making great beer and enjoying it.

Last edited:
It costs me about 35p a pint. Can be cheaper. The Robobrew is easy to use once you have done a couple of brews.

I have a robobrew, and can't recommend it enough! Very simple to use and makes great beer. In terms of how much it costs to make a pint, it really depends on what you want to make. If you make a simple beer using not many hops you can make a 30p a pint beer, or cheaper. If you go down the NEIPA route as lots of people seem to be doing it'll cost a lot more.

At the end of the day it shouldn't be about making cheap beer, but about making great beer and enjoying it.

I got the same bundle. my first brewday on it was last weekend, I exceeded the numbers, and have a nice looking ESB in the fermentor. It was easy and enjoyable to use, and cleaning was easy also. Worth watching some vids on youtube to get some tips.

Back