• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

All kit going up, Dunfermline

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How much for the (I am in Cowdenbeath)
  • Two 19L corny kegs
  • Upright home made kegerator, with 2 flow control taps, John Guest fittings, CO2 tank, and regulator

Thanks for all the interest. The cornie kegs, plaato, and tilt are gone. Brewzilla, kegerator, and fermentation fridge are gone subject to pickup. That leaves:
  • Grainfather sparge water heater [pick up only] £30
  • Secondary regulator [will post] £18 inc p&p
  • "How to Brew" by John Palmer [will post] £10 plus p&p
  • "Camra's Brew Your Own British Real Ale" by Graham Wheeler [will post] £10 plus p&p
  • "Home Brew Beer" by Greg Hughes [will post] £5 plus p&p

Thanks. All gone except for the books. I'll put them on ebay, I think.

Happy brewing everyone. It's been fun while it lasted, but health issues mean I need to reduce my drinking, and that's easier when I've not got a functionally infinite amount of beer in the house.....

Thanks. All gone except for the books. I'll put them on ebay, I think.

Happy brewing everyone. It's been fun while it lasted, but health issues mean I need to reduce my drinking, and that's easier when I've not got a functionally infinite amount of beer in the house.....

A very valid and very sad reason asad1

All the best!

hi victor 2112 interested in your brewzilla all in one if its still avail. how much.
thanks
joe

Victor 2112, all the best, sad to see anyone giving up brewing. All the best and enjoy your trip across the pond.

Latest posts

Back