ANGEL HOMEBREW - Robobrew Brewzilla v3.1.1 On Preorder

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine arrived yesterday. My thanks to Paul and the gang at AHB and DPD, excellent service and comms throughout athumb..

Just checked the temperature ranges up to boiling and so now ready for the first AG brew acheers.

Posts deleted.
Could i remind members this forum is for advertising sponsors to advertise their items for sale members are allowed to ask questions about these items but these threads are not meant for general chat between members.

* * R E O P E N - M O N D A Y * *

A week after receiving the container, tonight, finally just about finished processing the preorders, think most will have received their preorder Brewzillas now, just last few going out tomorrow and some delayed as request due to customer being on holidays

Massively underestimated the amount of work that it has taken to sort out
😳

We closed to online orders since receiving container last Thursday to get these preorders out as a priority, but are going to have break and reopen on Monday now, all refreshed and ready to go. Slightly exhausted after this week

There are still a few Brewzillas / Brewzilla Package Bundles left in stock but not open for orders online till Monday

Series X kegerators sold out, some semi-auto Cannular can seamers left in stock. New 9.5L and 19L corny kegs, regulators and the DIY kegerator setup kits will be available with new Nukatap faucets. Some All Rounders and Fermzillas and accessories left

Some 30L, 50L and 70L BrewDevils in stock from container received just before this one. Only a few new model SS BrewDevil conicals left

And more, there is still some new stuff still need to get listed

Please note rules mentioned above on posting, questions welcomed on products here, and can also private message anytime, email or call on 07730574833, and general chat advised to be in other forum areas

Paul
Angel Homebrew

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back