ANGEL HOMEBREW - Robobrew Brewzilla v3.1.1 On Preorder

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Paul, I sent you a message last night which you kindly replied to. Does this machine need a bag for the grain as opposed to the bucket you can lift out?

I'm sure AHB will reply separately, but the Robobrew Brewzilla does not use a bag. The malt pipe has two filter screens which sit in the bottom of the pipe for the mash and you lift out the whole pipe and sit it on top for the sparge. If you search Youtube there are dozens of videos showing its basic operation.

When will the package deal be available please. Pardon my ignorance but is the robobrew and brewzilla the same kit but different badging?

Is the malt pipe sturdy as the brew monk has a few reports at being flimsy. Want to move to AG after a few partial mash and smash brews.

Is the malt pipe sturdy as the brew monk has a few reports at being flimsy. Want to move to AG after a few partial mash and smash brews.
Not sure if meant reports on brew monk or Brewzilla malt pipe here

I’ve not seen any reports or heard this feedback before on this for Brewzilla or on the BrewDevil which is same machine as the Brew Monk

@AngelHomebrew.
Did your receive any Kegerator Series Xs on the most recent shipment and will they be sent out the week of 5 October as well? I'm interested in a 4 tap but I'm just looking into lead times before I take the plunge. Thanks

Latest posts

Back