ANGEL HOMEBREW - Robobrew Brewzilla v3.1.1 On Preorder

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@AngelHomebrew.
Did your receive any Kegerator Series Xs on the most recent shipment and will they be sent out the week of 5 October as well? I'm interested in a 4 tap but I'm just looking into lead times before I take the plunge. Thanks
Yes the Series X Kegerators are arriving in same container on Thursday

But all the ones in this shipment already sold out sorry

Hi

KegLand container arrived today with the Brewzillas and other products

⭐ Brewzillas, Jackets, new sight glass, other accessories and spares
⭐ Fermzillas, All Rounders, Pressure Kits and Blowtie Spunding Valves, Thermowells, New predrilled Lid for Temp Twister and Thermowell
⭐ Digiboils
⭐ Kegland Series X Kegerators (sold out sorry)
⭐ Semi-Auto Cannular Can Seamers
⭐ New Kegland 9.5L & 19L Corny Kegs should be able to get these full Kegerator setups live again now
⭐ 2L and 5L Stainless Mini Kegs and Tapping Heads (need to get listed)
⭐ KegLand Mk4 Single and Dual Pressure Regulators
⭐ New Bucket Blaster
⭐ New Nukataps, Single, Double, Triple and Quadruple Beer Towers (need to get listed)
⭐ .... Loads of other bits and pieces, more still to get listed

We are currently closed for orders on website while sort out getting all preorders processed as a priority, should be open again Monday

Already shattered from unloading and starting to sort stuff today, but will get there, got a busy few days ahead

IMG_4421.JPG
IMG_4428.JPG

IMG_4429.JPG

Cheers
Paul

Hi

⭐ Fermzillas, All Rounders, Pressure Kits and Blowtie Spunding Valves, Thermowells, New predrilled Lid for Temp Twister and Thermowell
⭐ Digiboils
⭐ New Kegland 9.5L & 19L Corny Kegs should be able to get these full Kegerator setups live again now
⭐ New Bucket Blaster
⭐ New Nukataps, Single, Double, Triple and Quadruple Beer Towers (need to get listed)

We are currently closed for orders on website while sort out getting all preorders processed as a priority, should be open again Monday

Already shattered from unloading and starting to sort stuff today, but will get there, got a busy few days ahead

View attachment 33503View attachment 33504
View attachment 33505

Cheers
Paul
Thanks for the update Paul. I think I can see mine 🤞

Yes yours is that one in the middle I think :)

I am aiming to get everything out Monday but had a DPD fail to collect today which might mean more likely needing to stagger multiple collections from Monday

I just don't think they seem to be able to sort out anything but a transit van to collect, even though they have said have 7.5 tonners to pick up

Despite getting in touch with them in advance to let them know quantities, weights and size still had second issue with them today relating to large collection

Will get them out as quick as can anyway, will get there

Hi

⭐ Digiboils
⭐ New Bucket Blaster

View attachment 33503View attachment 33504
View attachment 33505

Cheers
Paul
Great to see they have arrived and thanks for the good comms. Let’s hope DPD don’t let you down but get the impression home brew suppliers are getting busier with the 10pm curfew!

That is a lot of sorting out you have there.DPD are normally very good at least round my area.
Thanks for the update.

DPD have generally been really good generally, they do have a good reputation I think and even through initial lockdown and the huge increases in online shopping they were great with regular collections and deliveries. Was told DPD volumes bigger than any Christmas peak they have ever known in those months

There delivery service options are great, leave with neighbor, safe place, change delivery day, and the hour delivery window and tracking driver on map. All really good

They just seem to struggle with these occasional large collections even when have prearranged and it causes a lot of problems when they fail on these. A DPD 7.5 tonner did arrive today and take first lot of parcels

Busying booking DPD labels again now for Mondays shipment. There is a mountain of stuff to get through but going ok

Got traking info today, delivery tomorrow.That is pretty impressive service, have you guys even slept since the container arrived.

Thanks.
Hi

Actually that’s a bit confusing the DPD tracking as i have been booking them ahead of collection day

Plan is to have DPD collect them all tomorrow which would be delivery on Tuesday

It’s been non stop since container arrived, digiboils, kegerators, fermzillas, all rounders, canning machines still left to do and not going to make it out tomorrow

Started on brewzillas yesterday, the package deals mean open and pack extra items in every box :) Taken hours just on booking and printing DPD labels

Still about 100 more brewzilla package deals left to get done today and add to container all ready for DPD to collect tomorrow. 8pm deadline today as storage yard access stops at 8

Will also be relying on DPD to arrive tomorrow with a suitable sized vehicle to collect.

They failed on Thursdays first big collection which didn’t help

C491BB18-582A-4328-A8FF-F705A2251062.jpeg

F014ABEC-3BE3-44BA-A75B-3B2EEDF317AE.jpeg

Hi Paul, thanks - just to check I had an email today saying that Mine will be delivered tomorrow, should I not expect it? No problem just checking acheers.

Made it on Brewzillas, just need DPD to collect them all tomorrow which gives the space for sorting the canning machines

About 30 Brewzillas left to process which are for overseas orders, and a few requests to delay shipping or to collect rather than ship

Underestimated amount of work to get though it... again, don’t think will be open for orders online tomorrow, need to finish it

Knackered but glad bulk of it is processed now :) time for a beer

Hi Paul, thanks - just to check I had an email today saying that Mine will be delivered tomorrow, should I not expect it? No problem just checking acheers.
No it won’t be delivered tomorrow

Sorry for the confusion, it’s because DPD labels have been booked days ahead of collection day and the DPD integration software on the website doesn’t handle this well

Should be collected tomorrow hopefully by DPD for delivery on Tuesday

I have alerted DPD already about the large collection but they have messed up before and turned up with a half full transit van. Fingers crossed all will get collected tomorrow

No it won’t be delivered tomorrow

Sorry for the confusion, it’s because DPD labels have been booked days ahead of collection day and the DPD integration software on the website doesn’t handle this well

Should be collected tomorrow hopefully by DPD for delivery on Tuesday

I have alerted DPD already about the large collection but they have messed up before and turned up with a half full transit van. Fingers crossed all will get collected tomorrow
No probs, thanks for the update and busting yourselves getting them ready to go

Brewzilla delivered, thanks AHB was a pleasure dealing with you.Nice having up dates on things, not many places provide that service these days.

Cheers.

Latest posts

Back