ANGEL HOMEBREW - Robobrew Brewzilla v3.1.1 On Preorder

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AngelHomebrew.

THBF Sponsor
THBF Sponsor
Reaction score
Last edited:
Still with the Aug/Sept advice from supplier currently and awaiting vessel booking confirmation

Will have more accuracy when vessel booked soon and have the vessel schedule and ETA for docking in UK

Does the wort chiller come with fittings or do these need to be purchased?

I think they need to be bought separately as it's only the bundle deal that comes with the chiller connection fittings. I've just bought one from AHB and I'm not expecting any chiller connection fittings to be included. Most reviews seem to say the chiller bundled with the RBB isn't very good so I plan on continuing to use my copper immersion chiller anyway.

So anyone with this machine know what I do with the silicone tubing elbow ? Only places it would look like fitting on are Tap or end of re-circulation tube !
Make a couple of brews so far without it.
I heat mash and sparge water to 3 degrees above what I need, tap off the sparge water and leave in an insulated bucket whilst mashing.
End of the mash I pull up the pipe and let it drain for 5 minutes.
I then put it on to boil and while the water heats sarge with my water that is now well below sparge temp or recipe, lets say 55 Celsius.
once the sarge water has stooped dripping out into my wort i remove pipe put lid on and wait for mashtun to reach boil temp.

Does the wort chiller come with fittings or do these need to be purchased?

That’s right. Wort chiller fittings don’t come with the machine only product listing

They are included with re package bundle and they are also available as separately listed product too here

Brewzilla Wort Chiller Fittings

Again on the machine, the two part overflow pipe. Two pipes you scre together A (big) B (small), What is the grain size for A + B, A only, B. I have only used pre weighed packs from Dark Rock so used A+B setup. I am thinking of trying a smaller kit on it.

Had my first pump block but was 50 minutes into the mash so reduced temp for last 10 minutes before the sparge. All sorted with by a sqirt of water down a silicone tube from a hose pipe at the end. Will buy a telescopic pipe after all.

Is this a hop screen to use when boiling?
robobrew-brewzilla-35l-all-in-one-microbrewery-system.jpg

Hi Paul, I sent you a message last night which you kindly replied to. Does this machine need a bag for the grain as opposed to the bucket you can lift out?

Back