Anglian Craft Brewers Homebrew Competition 2022

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do not advertise your brew!
I’ve removed any mention of all other types in my other posts across this no thread. That post was merely my initial thoughts and has already been quoted once, and now by you as well so if I edit the post there will be 2 other edits required. I’m fairly certain it gives absolutely no confirmation of what I am entering.

The competition website has been updated with shipping information for your entries - address and dates.

He's got the biggest garage!!!
This *may* change my thinking. I was planning to get my beer delivered at the beginning of the window to maximise settling and conditioning time but a garage in July may be starting to warm up.

Would it happen to be a subterranean garage? 🤞

Edit: Actually I only see a drop-off location not a shipping location.

This *may* change my thinking. I was planning to get my beer delivered at the beginning of the window to maximise settling and conditioning time but a garage in July may be starting to warm up.

Would it happen to be a subterranean garage? 🤞

Edit: Actually I only see a drop-off location not a shipping location.

It is what it is I'm afraid....if it gets particularly hot we will do our best to mitigate things.

We will correct the web site but you can assume that drop-off = shipping address.

sorry for the low audio on the first couple of table announcements.....results are now posted on the comp website.....I hope to get the feedback sheets all scanned and uploaded to the site by Thursday at the latest as I drive to Scotland to play golf for a week on Friday!!!

We've got to do some bagging up of hops which will be sent out with the medals (that were not picked up at the event)....probably once I get back from my jaunt north of the border.

Back