Angram CO Tube

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emerson909

Reaction score
I need to replace the tube that connects the cylinder to the spout on an Angram CO beer engine.

can anybody recommend the right tube? Think it’s 1/4” ID, I’ve tried braided PVC which is too firm and normal PVC and silicone which both kink.

The original was some sort of thick walled tube but not sure what material.

Thanks

It is silicon tube, quite thick walled, bluey-green in colour and the same as used on their CQ pumps but they do use quite a long length in the older CO pump:

20201003_020704_WEB.jpg

Angram will sell you a length (quite expensive mind) because I did buy a length a while ago (I've still plenty kicking around somewhere. Yours for cost of postage if I can find it over weekend, and if you want it?).

I purged it all from my CQ pumps and replaced with PVC because the silicon lets so much oxygen in (and spoils the contents of cylinder in a day or two). You only notice this if sealing the nozzle between sessions to preserve the cylinder contents.

Last edited:
Thanks, yes would gladly take it off your hands if you can find it, let me know how you want to sort postage

No worries, you have solved the problem, will place an order with one of my many silicone hose providers 😂 I’ve brasso’d the hell out of her today and must say having a beer engine surpasses all home brewing achievements to date

Latest posts

Back