Anotber U turn.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I love a Bacon sandwich and now it's not going to kill me. clapa

There are no health reasons to cut down on eating red or processed meat, according to a new review of the evidence. The claims, which contradict most existing dietary advice, come from a review of existing studies led by the Spanish and Polish Cochrane Centers, part of a global collaboration for assessing medical research.

Read more: https://www.newscientist.com/articl...t-seem-to-give-health-benefits/#ixzz615cSzJRC

I never stopped eating it, I,m still alive, I don't do a lot of the processed stuff, at the end of the day these people have to justify the funding they get, steak and onions for tea tonight yum yum

To summarise recent scientific studies:

Meat is good for you, veganism causes strokes. You decide.

Eat everything in moderation. Everything is bad for you if done to excess. This includes things like exercise, carrots and drinking water.

If you totally stop eating and drinking to completely avoid anything that has ever been linked with any sort of illness, you would die fairly quickly. However, given that as soon as you are born you know your days are numbered, perhaps the only way to avoid death is not to exist in the first place?

If you totally stop eating and drinking to completely avoid anything that has ever been linked with any sort of illness, you would die fairly quickly. However, given that as soon as you are born you know your days are numbered, perhaps the only way to avoid death is not to exist in the first place?
very existential :hat:
we could sue our parents as they did not ask our consent if we wished to be born. Now because of them we're going to die o_O

very existential :hat:
we could sue our parents as they did not ask our consent if we wished to be born. Now because of them we're going to die o_O

You know what they say, there are only two certainties in life. Death, taxes, and some nannying pain in the **** telling you how to live your life. Hang on a minute, that's three things! I've been conned!

I wonder if John Selwyn Gummers daughter Cordelia is still enjoying BSE burgers?

Next, it will be Trumpet pushing us to take USA chlorinated chicken and beef fed on a diet of GM grain, antibiotics and growth hormones. Frankenfish GM salmon will be here then as well

UK Maltsters are panicking in case cheap GM malt comes over as well and they will not be competitive.

Food standards are constantly going down as food businesses find more ways to cut costs and corners.
Meanwhile, unlabelled ingredients cause ever more problems with a population becoming increasingly affected by allergens in food, while asthma rates increase in the younger population. I wonder why?

I really think that it's the levels of micro-plastics in our food and environment that we should be worried about. Humans reacting to ingesting petrochemical products will soon be the next link.......Heed my words,,,

The end of the human race is nigh,,, and about time, we'r worse than a virus!
(Reaches for an early beer):beer1:

Dexter101, I've wondered on several occasions: who is the young lady in your avatar? (And why?) She really looks rather dishy, or at least she would if we had a proper full-size pic of her. Any chance of getting her to let you put one in a thread here?
The interest is, of course, purely artistic, prompted by my hobby-involvement in photography.

The studies I've done have been on myself. If I eat a lot of pasta, pizza and the like at one sitting, I feel like garbage. If I eat meat and vegetables and a bit of fruit, I feel great.
BLTs are one of the greatest foods of all-time.

It's always good to know who's financing a study.

Back