Another classic garden pub build

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oldjiver said:
and thanks Moley for the join! (what editor do you use?)
Photoshop, but a relatively old version (CS3).

Unfortunately, the photographer moved slightly between shots, so although I've rotated the lower image and stretched it to fit, perspectives have changed and you will always be able to see the join if you look closely. That was the best I could do in 5 minutes while the boss wasn't looking.

You can right click and save that image, or I can send you a slightly higher resolution version, but it's on my Mac at work and I'm not there tomorrow.

Moley said:
oldjiver said:
and thanks Moley for the join! (what editor do you use?)
Photoshop, but a relatively old version (CS3).

Unfortunately, the photographer moved slightly between shots, so although I've rotated the lower image and stretched it to fit, perspectives have changed and you will always be able to see the join if you look closely. That was the best I could do in 5 minutes while the boss wasn't looking.

You can right click and save that image, or I can send you a slightly higher resolution version, but it's on my Mac at work and I'm not there tomorrow.

He may have had a pint in his hand while shooting!. But you did a great job. I will give my son-in-law (his son) a copy, he will be pleased.

Vossy1 said:
A belting corner to any room, I particularly like the warned Truman sign, looks lived in :hat: :drink:
I'll raise a glass to him tonight, does he have a name?

Thanks for your interest Vossy, but as I cant ask his permission I'll just leave his legacy rather than his name.

Latest posts

Back