Another Last Drop article

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrRook

Landlord.
Reaction score
Seven, so far.
I don't recall seeing anyone else with more than one.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210626-103051.png
    Screenshot_20210626-103051.png
    211.4 KB · Views: 77
Sorry about that, I didn't realize that a screenshot was unable to be enlarged. See if these are readable.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210627-091939.png
    Screenshot_20210627-091939.png
    213.1 KB · Views: 82
  • Screenshot_20210627-092018.png
    Screenshot_20210627-092018.png
    221.7 KB · Views: 75
  • Screenshot_20210627-092128.png
    Screenshot_20210627-092128.png
    188 KB · Views: 66
Slightly better on big screen, can you give us the cut down version.
Not sure how, all I have to work with is an Amazon fire tablet. Once I get the actual magazine I can take a photo of it and post that, which has worked good on previous Last Drops.
Basically it's about distracting myself from the whole pandemic thing and making my brewing process simpler. Countdown brewing recipes = 3 grains, 2 hops, and 1 yeast.

I did read part of the first page is it basically about getting away from TV, radio and phones and the bad news they bring and doing other things instead?

Sounds like a good plan if you can do it, i cannot see me giving up my devices i seem to spend more and more time online there days especially now i am signed up to Netflix.

What news?
Indeed. News is supposed to be NEW. "Nouvelles" in French, Newyddion in Welsh etc, etc. get my drift? But it's the same old, same old, going round and round for weeks. Why aren't the media doing their job and giving use some NEWS instead of OLDS? What are we paying them for, anyway? Idle furtlers!

Indeed. News is supposed to be NEW. "Nouvelles" in French, Newyddion in Welsh etc, etc. get my drift? But it's the same old, same old, going round and round for weeks. Why aren't the media doing their job and giving use some NEWS instead of OLDS? What are we paying them for, anyway? Idle furtlers!
Well in Welsh Wales we are fed the same BS from the BBC/ITV and they seem to have the same itinerary.
We haven't watched the TV in years now and happier for it.

I am sure that admin could be able to identify if dual members are using the same IP address. That would identify dual identities
I was Sherlock in a past life or was I just a nosey neighbour :laugh8:

Back