Another library request- Wines for all seaons, magazine

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hedgerowpete

Regular.
Reaction score
Just found another tittle I had not heard of before.
Wine for all seasons, apparently it was a UK, quarterly magazine. i would think it was early 1990's to 2000 ish time scale wise.
If anyone knows about it or details of where I can find information I would be extreamly greatful.

Professor Gerry Fowles mentions it in the rear cover of "The wine makers review"

Last edited:
Wine for all Seasons was a quarterly magazine which ran from Spring 1977 to Winter 1990 and I used to await each issue avidly after I first heard about it around 1982. I have a copy of most but not all issues plus a few spare ones inherited from my Dad. It was mostly about wine, with an occasional article on beer by Dr John Harrison. Fruit composition data was included in some issues and these formed the basis for his "Must, a handbook for the enthusiastic winemaker". That's well worth seeking out if you're interested in designing wine recipes, although it's out of print now. My "Home Wine Program" makes use of the data.

Latest posts

Back