Any clubs or groups around Dundee/Angus

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There’s one based at Brewdog the first (I think) Thursday of every month. I’ve never been but keep meaning to make an appearance. I’ve met a couple of people who go and it sounds like a good night.

Where abouts in the area are you?

EDIT: just clicked your profile and see Carnoustie. I spend too much time at that bloody Beach Hall for parties my kids get invited to! I’m in Monifieth

Dundonian here. Live in Blairgowrie now. I'm in a similar situation to Mick. Keep meaning to go to BrewDog club but haven't got around to it yet.

Mick, you don't know a Ryan Maguire do you? I used to work with him years ago and I see he's just started kit brewing. Also stays in Monifieth.

Mick, you don't know a Ryan Maguire do you? I used to work with him years ago and I see he's just started kit brewing. Also stays in Monifieth.
Yeah I went to school with him. Don’t see him very often (saw him at a funeral a couple of weeks ago and bumped into him at Tesco a couple of months back) but have him on Facebook.

Small world. He's a good guy. Think he's beginning to catch the brewing bug.

Small world. He's a good guy. Think he's beginning to catch the brewing bug.
I sometimes think Dundee is the World’s biggest village. Another Dundee based poster went to school with my friend’s wife and played at their wedding.

Hadn’t realised he’d started brewing, I might send him a Facebook message.

Last edited:
the brewdog meeting is usually the last thursday of each month unless it has changed recently i have been quite a few times but not recently as not too keen on having too much to drink on a thursday and its very difficult 1)-in brewdog 2)homebrew to sample but always a good night with really nice like minded people may go this month actually cheers lagerlad

Cheers guys. I had seen the Brewdog thing, but couldn't see if it was still on the go.

I keep meaning to drag myself in there to see what it's like.

The Beach Hall in Carnoustie, Mick... Too many kids parties in there, although they seem to stop once the kids get to about 5 or 6... Then it's blooming Jumping Joeys in Arbroath for the little ones.

Wondering if it might be easier to set u pa Dundee homebrewers Facebook group or something and arrange something that way?

brew dd2 hope you are taking full advantage of the excellent beers in the ericht alehouse now you are in blair

Back