Any North Norfolk members?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Martin!

great to hear from you, thanks! Unfortunately, I’m not on Facebook. Do you have a website?

Bennett: Where are you based? I can check if we have any current members nearby.

Also, where are you in your brewing journey - Kits? Extract? All grain? What kit are you using at present?

Coming to club nights and bringing your beer along is a really good way to get feedback and improve.

Cheers

Martin

Last edited:
Sorry, couldn't resist :D

alan-partridge-2012.jpg

Lovely bit of the world though.

@Graz I bet you're from Tenbury Wells...they all marry their cousins out there.

Used to live in Worcester until 3 years ago. The water is better for brewing over here.....(not why I moved though)

The beer club you have over there looks really good + met some of your fellow Worcestershire brewers at Brewcon club night.

Best wishes

Martin

Bennett: Where are you based? I can check if we have any current members nearby.

Also, where are you in your brewing journey - Kits? Extract? All grain? What kit are you using at present?

Coming to club nights and bringing your beer along is a really good way to get feedback and improve.

Cheers

Martin

Hi Martin,

that’s kind I’m in Swaffham.

i have moved onto all grain recently having felt confident enough to do so. I’ll be sure to call into one of your meetings soon!

Hey Bennett, not sure if you still visit the site. I'm up on the coast of North Norfolk, I also need to join the Norwich Club but covid has gotten in the way!

Back