Any other piscetarian brewers out there?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I meant as a collective looking at all of the comments I paraphrased. Collectively they come across as pretty boorish.

Do you know why I haven't clicked on the thread titled 'Fury vs Wilder 2'?

Because I know I would not like it as it is of no interest to me.

If you don't like this thread, why do you continue to click on it? Surely your computer is not automatically redirecting you to this page?

Obviously you clicked on it originally because the title lead you to believe it would be of interest. Now you discover that it is a series of 'boorish' comments, and yet you continue to look?

Do you know why I haven't clicked on the thread titled 'Fury vs Wilder 2'?

Because I know I would not like it as it is of no interest to me.

If you don't like this thread, why do you continue to click on it? Surely your computer is not automatically redirecting you to this page?

Obviously you clicked on it originally because the title lead you to believe it would be of interest. Now you discover that it is a series of 'boorish' comments, and yet you continue to look?

Like the people who saw a thread titled "Any other piscetarian brewers..." and decided they'd pop on and complain/negatively comment on other people's choice of diet you mean?

I am a vegetarian. I came on to say yes, there are similar people here, be welcome.

As a piscetarian would you be OK with isinglass fined beer? Genuine question BTW, I'm not a piscetarian but my wife is.

American cows bad, British cows good?
Essentially yes. When you look at the sheer volume of beasts in the US, coupled with their grain feeding practices, the environmental impact vs a British grass fed cow is night and day.

Latest posts

Back