Any plumbers about?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AdrianTrace

Reaction score
I'm currently ripping out our old bathroom and have hit a little hitch. We've moved into the inlaws house whilst they are on holiday, so it's not too urgent:

The cold water pipe coming into the bathroom is in old money (i believe). About 16mm or so. Does anyone know if/where I can get a reducing connector to fit to 15mm pipe for the rest of the new bathroom? :pray:

I had this problem on another room a month ago, but it was late and urgent that time, so I dremelled it down (it's thick copper) and used plenty of ptfe tape to fit the end stop fitting :thumb: That bit of pipe was removed today, so I knew it was just a temporary lash up job - I'm looking for a more elegant solution as this connection will be behind the bath and so not accessable.

Cheers

p.s. I only have access to the computer occasionally at the mo, so sorry if I am slow in responding :oops:

Hi
if you get a straight compression fitting for 15mm and replace one of the olives with a half inch one at one side this should do the trick

Latest posts

Back