Anyone else having Beer52 issues?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strange-steve

Quantum Brewer
Reaction score
I have a 3-monthly subscription with them and I got an email on 3rd of this month saying my order was on its way, it still hasn't arrived and they haven't responded to my email to customer services. Also the tracking number isn't working, but the payment was definitely taken. Anyone else having issues?

I have a 3-monthly subscription with them and I got an email on 3rd of this month saying my order was on its way, it still hasn't arrived and they haven't responded to my email to customer services. Also the tracking number isn't working, but the payment was definitely taken. Anyone else having issues?
My dad has a monthly subscription with them and regularly has problems with them. I don’t know if it’s Beer52 or Yodel delivery company.

I've had an issue with them once, about 6-12 months back. I tweeted them and they responded pretty quickly and sent a replacement out pronto.

They called me yesterday in a vain hope to get me to sign up again. They are alive and well. Albeit this is one of the reasons why i didn't continue with them. #

I have however i just placed my xmas order of 16 cans with honestbrew which does seem to have a great range of cans at a not to bad a price.

They called me yesterday in a vain hope to get me to sign up again. They are alive and well. Albeit this is one of the reasons why i didn't continue with them. #

I have however i just placed my xmas order of 16 cans with honestbrew which does seem to have a great range of cans at a not to bad a price.
I use honest brew. If you sign up to their monthly payment subscription they add 10% for free. Eg £20 and they give you £2. You can add money anytime and the same applies. You are free to spend when you want. As a subscriber you get exclusives and free next day delivery.

I’m not a fan my wife got me a voucher for my birthday, I had no interest in signing up to a monthly subscription and only wanted to use the voucher I got, however there was no way to do it without our signing up and giving my bank account details to set a monthly account up. I queried this and was told there was no way around this. I subsequently set it up and they cancelled my monthly subscription without any issues. If they sell vouchers they need to have an option to just use the voucher.

They now keep sending emails asking me to come back. The latest is 12 beers the pictures looks all but one to be small cans and bottles, original price £60 discounted to £35.95, I don’t know how they get any customers at the prices they charge. At the original price it’s about £15/ litre and at the discount price it’s about £8.70.

I didn't mind the 3 monthly subscription, I've had a few good beers but this'll be my last order, I'll be cancelling as soon as I get this box.

I've been with them from the very start so I've got a loyalty discount going for the 10 beer box. it works out to £2.30 a beer so i figure that isn't bad price for a single beer delivered. beer always feels on the cheap side anyway. Delivery has always been ok. I did once have an issue where they sent me the 8 can box instead of the 10, but they were quick to respond to my complaint and credited my account with £5. All the while it only costs £23 per month i'll stick with them, but if it starts to creep up then I'll prob junk them. There are better subs out there doing better beer. Imperial beer club is one of my favs..

Back