Anyone interested in a home brew club based around Secret Cask Edenbridge?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simon12

THBF Sponsor
THBF Sponsor
Reaction score
As the title says is anyone interested in monthly meet ups, bottle swaps, setting up &/or using a brewery here, group buys, home brew demonstrations etc. Any other ideas or suggestions welcome. There are 2 train stations one on the Redhill - Tonbridge line and the other having direct trains to and from London Bridge and East Croydon.

As the title says is anyone interested in monthly meet ups, bottle swaps, setting up &/or using a brewery here, group buys, home brew demonstrations etc. Any other ideas or suggestions welcome. There are 2 train stations one on the Redhill - Tonbridge line and the other having direct trains to and from London Bridge and East Croydon.
Hi simon12.
I'd be very interested in this, I am based in Croydon.
Obviously current situations wont allow things like this at the moment but would like to talk about setting something up.

Hi simon12.
I'd be very interested in this, I am based in Croydon.
Obviously current situations wont allow things like this at the moment but would like to talk about setting something up.
Cheers for the interest I will PM you my contact details.

I am moving to Edenbridge High St and have just started home brewing and I'm obsessed with it already! I'm very keen to get more brewing experience under my belt and love the sound of using some decent brewery equipment at the Secret Cask if possible - looks like a fantastic micropub and I can't wait to get in there!

I am moving to Edenbridge High St and have just started home brewing and I'm obsessed with it already! I'm very keen to get more brewing experience under my belt and love the sound of using some decent brewery equipment at the Secret Cask if possible - looks like a fantastic micropub and I can't wait to get in there!
Cheers hope to see you soon.

Hi all, similar to Chazzer i'm new to the whole brewing experience and live in Croydon so would be keen to be involved

Looks like it's been a while since anyone posted on here. How are things goimg regarding the idea? I live near Tonbridge and would be interested!

Back