Anyone out fishing this Weekend?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stew

Reaction score
Not been for a month now myself and getting withdrawal syptoms :cry:
Although looking at the weather forecast I don't think it's going to happen :eek:

I bought myself a float rod and a load of fishing gear a year ago. Still haven't had chance to use it :(

Not having a car sucks!

Should have got a car before you got the fishing gear :lol: :lol:

Horse Cart and all that :lol: :lol:

Due to the weather I never did go fishing last weekend....bedroom ceiling looks very nice having been newly painted though :thumb:
Must go Saturday night come rain/wind or hail...forgotten what a Barbel looks like (or any fish for that matter).
Don't worry Leedsbrewer I don't have a car to go fishing either, but then again luckily I do only live a 10 minute walk from the river :D

Years ago I was out fishing every weekend ,then my best mate died and I lost all interest in it . I now live 50yards from the banks of the Severn but I never cast a line.
I do enjoy talking about fishing though to the barman in my local who's an angling guide ,he takes people on his boat on the river to lure fish for predatory species ,he's also just written a book which is about to be published.

Latest posts

Back