Anyone picked up any of the latest Tesco craft beers?

Discussion in 'Commercial Beer/Spirits & Brewery Discussion.' started by Hoddy, Aug 10, 2019.

Help Support The Homebrew Forum UK by donating:

1. Aug 12, 2019 #21

Gulpitdarn

Gulpitdarn

Gulpitdarn

Regular.

The cans look so attractive, the contents probably not always so. Dunno if I'm tempted... guess I'm old fashioned and like choosing bottled beer with boring labels. o_O

2. Aug 12, 2019 #22

Alex.mc

Alex.mc

Alex.mc

Regular.

Vocation is pretty much my favourite brewery in terms of a go-to, solid, reliable, always consitently excellent beers. I've enjoyed pretty much all of Magic Rock's stuff too so will have to check that one out for sure.

JebKerman likes this.
  3. Aug 12, 2019 #23

phildo79

phildo79

phildo79

I have gone right off any 'craft' beer that is available in supermarkets. IMO the likes of Beavertown, Wild Beer and Thornbridge beers have taken a noticeable nosedive in quality and taste since appearing on their shelves. Once these beers start being mass produced, they just aren't the same. The one that convinced me was a can of Lupiloid (Beavertown). An IPA which is over 7% and the word 'bland' springs instantly to mind if you asked me to describe it. And I know this hasn't always been the case as I have drank many pints of it over the last few years.

4. Aug 12, 2019 #24

JebKerman

JebKerman

JebKerman

The Vanilla stout is pretty good.
    Not sure it's really an imperial at 7.5% but it's a decent beer

Brew_DD2 likes this.