Anyone tried the Crossmyloof AG kits?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coincidently I have just received my CML delivery; and I have their SHession Pale kit.
Will be putting it on either later today or tomorrow. Given their exceptional service and great hops, I have v high expectations

Not tried any of their kits, but they are a great bunch of guys to deal with 1st class customer service, they get a lot of praise on here, i would bet they are good kits. athumb..
Yeah, I've bought quite a bit of yeast & hops from them over the past couple of years, very helpful guys and they always send a humerous personal email message.

Coincidently I have just received my CML delivery; and I have their SHession Pale kit.
Will be putting it on either later today or tomorrow. Given their exceptional service and great hops, I have v high expectations
Does it include a breakdown of the grain bill ?

Wonder how they compare price wise to similar kits out there?
A quick look...CMM and Malt Miller are charging virtually the same price for a Punk ipa AG kit. CML has more hops,finings and a filter bag,plus their in house dry yeast. They also quote free shipping.
Malt Miller kit has slightly less hops,comes with a liquid yeast but you would pay shipping unless included with a larger order to qualify for free shipping,over £100.

Last edited:
Dark rock brewing also do all grain kits that range from £22 to £30, but there again will have to pay postage.

I think these recipes are a great idea especially if you want to try something or you have limited storage. A couple of kits could be hidden in almost any kitchen cupboard and the hops and yeast would take next to no room in your fridge/freezer. Plus...as mentioned, no waste or leftovers.

Am I still correct Clint you can use the discount code on them as it will make them super competitive?

Me too Clint I think I am going to try a few after Crimbo though as I have brewed up at the mo

I’ve done a few of their kits (including the oat meal stout) overall I was very happy with them they are also up front about what is in them (you get some kits which just have hop a and b or similar).

Latest posts

Back