Anyone tried the Crossmyloof AG kits?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have tried a few of their All Grain Kits and have been impressed .Great valve even if you dont use the discount code and customer service as to be expected.
1st one I got a while back they even offered to drop it off as they were passing by heading to Crafty Maltsers .Unfortunately I was unavailable to get it at pick up point ,they would have taken the P&P off the price .
Tried so far.
Sierra Nevada
Red Road Hop
Jaipur (put the wrong yeast in still great ,my fault)
Timothy Taylor
3 Cs

Recently started buying their pre crushed grain for making customised AG ( lost lager and a lighter two hearted IPA clone) rather than GEB as their shipping costs and delivery times are great plus agree their customer service is excellent. Really helpful with yeast advice and their grain crush is good with my brewzilla as very little flour. Love the hop tea bags too!

good customer service. i ordered some hops for a dry hop with next day delivery, they hadnt arrived after 4 days, so they sent another packet out free. both arrived together on day 6.

The Shession Pale Ale has finished fermenting. Tried the sample and must say that it tasted really good, light clean and v flavoursome. Bottling tomorrow after an overnight cold crash. High hopes for the final results:beer1::beer1:

The Shession Pale was bottled on Christmas Eve and is sitting in the conditioning (spare) room. Cleared really well. May have a tentative taste next week, before moving to storage facility, the shed:laugh8:

Well, the Shession is a terrific pint.
Have got now the Deuchar's clone, Jambo's 80/- , Super Cascade and another Shession to do šŸ™‚šŸ™‚
Although I do All Grain and seek out new recipes usually, it's a nice change to just have all the ingredients and recipe supplied in one go.
Hope the others are as good as the Shession

I have tried a few of their All Grain Kits and have been impressed .Great valve even if you dont use the discount code and customer service as to be expected.
1st one I got a while back they even offered to drop it off as they were passing by heading to Crafty Maltsers .Unfortunately I was unavailable to get it at pick up point ,they would have taken the P&P off the price .
Tried so far.
Sierra Nevada
Red Road Hop
Jaipur (put the wrong yeast in still great ,my fault)
Timothy Taylor
3 Cs
Just looking at their website after it being mentioned on another post today. The Timothy Taylor was one of the ones that caught my eye. How was it? Cheers

CML are brilliant!
done a few of their kits and they have all been fantastic. Communicate well and always get a bit of craic with them.
And they post to me in the Highlands for free which is massive.

Just finished drinking a keg of 3Cs which was brill got the Kiwi Daze to brew next wil update when done
Did the Kiwi Daze and really enjoyed it. Head retention wasnā€™t great though and wondered if it was my brewing skills (probably šŸ™„) or the brew. Would be interested to hear how you get on.

Latest posts

Back