Anyone up for a secret-santa type swap for crimbo?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still no beer for me, on the plus side, Postie delivered my stainless steel dry hopper from Hong Kong.

I've been assured it's in the post; good news about the dry hopper though :-?

You see, this is why I should have had this organised two weeks sooner :oops:

I've been assured it's in the post; good news about the dry hopper though :-?

You see, this is why I should have had this organised two weeks sooner :oops:

That's ok I won't rush drinking it, hopefully tomorrow. The postman thinks I'm a right weirdo watching him like a hawk:lol:

Saisons greetings arrived safe and sound today. That's me go both mine now:grin::thumb:

If it hasn't been said already: to whom it applies, you may want to remove your secret santa beers from your signatures.

I've received a Brixton Porter, and as a fan of the London town and the beer style, I'm looking forward to this. I've also received a strong old ale, I like strong ales too!

Mines not arrived yet either but plenty of time yet so no worries I'm sure it will [emoji3]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

If it hasn't been said already: to whom it applies, you may want to remove your secret santa beers from your signatures.

I've received a Brixton Porter, and as a fan of the London town and the beer style, I'm looking forward to this. I've also received a strong old ale, I like strong ales too!

I'm ahead of you there, I renamed the beer and posted it when I was in a different part of the country :lol:

It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Thank you secret santa for my 7.5% stout.

I love stout.

5144A6B5-B2CE-42A2-939C-B075DEA2A9E1.jpg

Just back home from work, but alas, no beer delivery waiting for me.

I do know that deliveries are taking a bit longer than usual so I'm sure it'll arrive before Christmas

Just caught the postman there, and like the wise men of nativity fame, he brought a gift: a 7% NEIPA.

Cannae wait to try it

Cheers santa [emoji318]

And the final piece falls into place :grin: Santa just stopped in his red van and dropped of a bottle of Bladdered Blitzen 4.4% :cheers:

Nothing for me today, postie just been, still another day so hopeful though :)

PM sent to kohoutec.
I've been ticking beers off my list as people have said they've received them and at the minute there are 7 unaccounted for, has anyone else received their beer but not said so here?

Well today is the last delivery and I know there were one or two still outstanding yesterday, so how did we do?

When are we allowed to drink/review the beers? We did our Christmas Day shopping this morning and are running out of room in the fridge!

When are we allowed to drink/review the beers? We did our Christmas Day shopping this morning and are running out of room in the fridge!

Officially the tasting period is 24th - 1st, however I don't think anyone will complain too much if you start earlier. All I ask is that you keep your tasting notes (and picture :D) and post them in the review thread which I will start either tonight or tomorrow morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back