Anyone up for some bulk hops?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How much for a kg of citra?

Not at my computer at the moment, but off the top of my head it's close to £38 delivered if it will fit into Royal mail small package dimensions.

If you're interested, PM me.

Not at my computer at the moment, but off the top of my head it's close to £38 delivered if it will fit into Royal mail small package dimensions.

Citra and Amarillo were the most expensive, the others are a bit cheaper, with the English hops being cheapest.

Cracking price
I will give it a miss this time. I am about to do a GEB order so can order directly from them at same price.

Still got some unclaimed hops here...

I'm doing Citra, Chinook US + Cascade US (2019 stock, T90 pellets) 250g of each (so 750g of hops) for £26 delivered

I have some 250g bags of Huell melon, Mandarina Bavaria and Challenger still unclaimed also, so PM me if you're interested.

At those prices I would def be interested in the future, but I spent out on hops from CML just before this initiative got going

Hops landed
IMG_20210122_160826605.jpg

Still got some unclaimed hops here...

I'm doing Citra, Chinook US + Cascade US (2019 stock, T90 pellets) 250g of each (so 750g of hops) for £26 delivered

I have some 250g bags of Huell melon, Mandarina Bavaria and Challenger still unclaimed also, so PM me if you're interested.

Challenger is gone now but still have some of the others if anyone is interested

Challenger is gone now but still have some of the others if anyone is interested

Hi, I'm interested and went to PM you and realised I've no idea how. If you drop me a message I'll let you know my order and details.

Hi, I'm interested and went to PM you and realised I've no idea how. If you drop me a message I'll let you know my order and details.
You need a higher *post* count to pm someone
Post some things around the message board like some entries in here Change one letter. (5 letter)
etc and get back to me
I will go the post office tomorrow if I can get out before 12 or Monday otherwise

You need a higher word count to pm someone
Post some things around the message board like some entries in here etc and get back to me
I will go the post office tomorrow if I can get out before 12 or Monday otherwise

Ah okay, cheers.

I have a couple of others to send tomorrow if they send payment tonight so get back to me asap and I'll box them up
I believe you need 5 posts to PM

I've tried mate but still no luck!

Email now removed as the seller has replied. C_T. thumb.

Last edited by a moderator: