Anyone up for some bulk hops?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Mick.

Still got Citra, Cascade, Hüll Melon and Chinook left. £33 delivered for a 250g bag of each i.e. 1kg of hops!

Let me know if you're interested as they are selling out fast!

IMG-20210125-WA0000-1.jpg

Cheers Mr fury,
Hops have landed safe and sound.
Thank you muchly!

Hi Tony

Thank you very much for the hops that arrived this morning

They look and smell very good

Do you have left?

Thank you very much for organising this on behalf of others

Thanks Mr Boondoggle, yep I have a few bags left so if you or anyone you know are after any more let me know!

Hi, is there anything left you need to move? I know i'm a bit late for the party. Thanks

Sorry if I am a bit late mentioning it but when I buy a fairly big quantity of hops I have bought from these people.

https://www.hops-comptoir.com/
If the site comes up in french just click on the "en" near the top and you get the english site.

They are a farmers co-operative in the Alsace region of France selling direct. They will sell you a minimum of 1kg but the real bargains are for for 4 or 5Kg packs They currently have Callista and Triskell T90 pellets for 5 euros a Kg if you buy 5kg. I recently got 5Kg of Ariana for 25 euros but I think they have sold out.

No idea what they would charge for uk shipping or "brexit" duty (I am in France)!

Last edited:
Received mine today. As others have said, very well packed.
:hat:Hats off to you for organizing this.

Last edited:
Sorry if I am a bit late mentioning it but when I buy a fairly big quantity of hops I have bought from these people.

https://www.hops-comptoir.com/
If the site comes up in french just click on the "en" near the top and you get the english site.

They are a farmers co-operative in the Alsace region of France selling direct. They will sell you a minimum of 1kg but the real bargains are for for 4 or 5Kg packs They currently have Callista and Triskell T90 pellets for 5 euros a Kg if you buy 5kg. I recently got 5Kg of Ariana for 25 euros but I think they have sold out.

No idea what they would charge for uk shipping or "brexit" duty (I am in France)!

Yeah that is really cheap. I have friends from Alsace and one got me a selection of bottle conditioned beers from a local place for Xmas. Really nice!

Yeah that is really cheap. I have friends from Alsace and one got me a selection of bottle conditioned beers from a local place for Xmas. Really nice!
I have lived in France for more than twenty years and brewed beer for most of that time using US and UK classic hops. I recently started using some french and german types mostly because they were cheap and have to say I don't know why the aren't more popular. I brewed a single hop IPA with the Ariana, chucking loads in as a dry hop as they were so cheap and its stunning.