Anyone use this company?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use their yeasts most of the time now. Agree as above, a great company to deal with. Put “Crossmyloof” in a search (top right) on this forum. There are loads of threads discussing their yeasts.

Yep - one of the best around. Fantastic fast friendly service, great yeast and hops. Cant recommend highly enough.

yeah their emails always raise a smile. never had anything like that from another online retailer.
have two types of yeast inbound from them right now and my fridge contains many more varieties of theirs.

yeah their emails always raise a smile. never had anything like that from another online retailer.
have two types of yeast inbound from them right now and my fridge contains many more varieties of theirs.
For sure as there's always a chuckle to be had from Steve's mail,so much so you need to reply.

We are going to do an order on payday. The hubster wants to get some hops as well for his brews since I showed him the website and the prices which are fab too. We’ll be buying quite a few items so should get some good discounts. 👌🏻

We are going to do an order on payday. The hubster wants to get some hops as well for his brews since I showed him the website and the prices which are fab too. We’ll be buying quite a few items so should get some good discounts. 👌🏻
There is also forum discount available in the sponsors forum which is 10%.

Latest posts

Back