Anyone use this company?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's on the cheatsheet for forum members but I'm not sure about posting in the open forum.Another for @Chippy_Tea too mull over.

No problem as far as i can see, its not the business promoting so its not against the rules and if members can save a bit of cash its a win win.

No problem as far as i can see, its not the business promoting so its not against the rules and if members can save a bit of cash its a win win.

Please could you explain how it works? I went onto the website and popped in the code to see how it would work if I bought something, but there’s no discount in the shopping basket so it doesn’t fill you with confidence that you’re going to get the discount. Hope you know what I mean 🙈😬

Top company, used a few of their yeast's for ipa's, lager's, wine and elderflower 'champagne' as well as their hops

Please could you explain how it works? I went onto the website and popped in the code to see how it would work if I bought something, but there’s no discount in the shopping basket so it doesn’t fill you with confidence that you’re going to get the discount. Hope you know what I mean 🙈😬
You pay the full amount by PayPal and if you've entered the code where it tells you to then a bit later they come back with a 10% refund to your PayPal account.

You pay the full amount by PayPal and if you've entered the code where it tells you to then a bit later they come back with a 10% refund to your PayPal account.

well that’s what I thought but how do you know how long you have to wait before they send you it back? I mean we are going to buy from them regardless but it’s just annoying not knowing the exact details. I’m that type of person that likes to know what’s happening and when lol. 😅

well that’s what I thought but how do you know how long you have to wait before they send you it back? I mean we are going to buy from them regardless but it’s just annoying not knowing the exact details. I’m that type of person that likes to know what’s happening and when lol. 😅
A day or 2 at most and PayPal will notify you but bear in mind that it's holiday time.

Aye, its a bit of an unusual way of doing things, but sure enough a few days later the refund will turn up in your account. With me, I've usually forgotten about it so it's a nice surprise!

well we’ll see what happens ha ha. I’ll report back how long it takes because it might help someone else. 😊

I discovered them through one of the YouTube channels I watch (I watch a lot). It's called Happy homestead, maybe someone has heard of it. He's a crazy ginger hippy who lives up in Orkney. 😁 Other favourite channels are 'English Country Life', 'CS Mead' and 'Making Homebrew Wild and Cheap'. Learned loads of stuff from those guys - right or wrong, it keeps me entertained and busy.

I discovered them through one of the YouTube channels I watch (I watch a lot). It's called Happy homestead, maybe someone has heard of it. He's a crazy ginger hippy who lives up in Orkney. 😁 Other favourite channels are 'English Country Life', 'CS Mead' and 'Making Homebrew Wild and Cheap'. Learned loads of stuff from those guys - right or wrong, it keeps me entertained and busy.
Happy homestead is great, so is CS brews

Latest posts

Back