Anyone with WLP090 San Diego Super Yeast willing to swap?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jceg316

Landlord.
Reaction score
I'm on the look out for this yeast and would like to get hold of some again. Does anyone have some either in a bottle conditioned beer or a small jar they'd be willing to swap? I have:

In good condition:
German Lager Yeast WLP830 in a rauchpils or jar
Wyeast Bohemian Lager 2124 in a Czech pils or jar
MJ California Common yeast in a cali common or jar
US-05 in a bottle of imperial stout
WLP005 in a bottle of oak aged imperial stout.

In questionable condition:
yeast cultured up from Tynt Meadow in a jar
Imperial juice in a bottle - the batch went bad but yeast is probably salvageable

Happy to do multiple swaps.

I guess no one was willing to swap :(

Anyway I bought the yeast as I had to do a shop from the-home-brew-shop who seem to have an ample supply of it. Will be making a brown ale with it as a sort of starter probably. I'm still up for swapping any interesting yeasts if anyone else is?

I have some yeasts to swap, quite a few from Brewlab, they don’t seem to do them anymore. They’re on slants which I’ve made. Think they’re ok but I’ll test and remaster before sending to make sure. Can put a list together if you’re still keen. Don’t have the San Diego one though..

I have some yeasts to swap, quite a few from Brewlab, they don’t seem to do them anymore. They’re on slants which I’ve made. Think they’re ok but I’ll test and remaster before sending to make sure. Can put a list together if you’re still keen. Don’t have the San Diego one though..
Thanks for the offer. Since writing this post I've got my hands on more different yeasts than I know really what to do with. I've started making starters for them but am on holiday in America now so got to get back to it when I return.

Thanks for the offer. Since writing this post I've got my hands on more different yeasts than I know really what to do with. I've started making starters for them but am on holiday in America now so got to get back to it when I return.
Sounds like you have been busy! If you want to swap anything when you get back let me know, might have one you haven’t got! Have a good holiday

Sounds like you have been busy! If you want to swap anything when you get back let me know, might have one you haven’t got! Have a good holiday
Thanks! Always up for a swap, I'll be in touch when I get back.

Back