April Competition - Lagers/Pseudo Lagers/Kolsches etc

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just confirm judging date: Saturday 8th May, possibly Sunday 9th too depending on how many there are to get through and how much help I get. If anyone needs my address please let me know I can PM it over.

So far I have 7 beers from 5 participants. I'll probably get some help for this. Still time to get beer in for those thinking about entering.

Oh ... I should have a fesbier and a Bohemian Pilsner by then - currently they are at a chilly 2 deg .... hmm can I cold and warm condition in time ??? Might be the first time I try in bottle forced carbonation to get round that hmmm interesting idea.
Anna

Oh ... I should have a fesbier and a Bohemian Pilsner by then - currently they are at a chilly 2 deg .... hmm can I cold and warm condition in time ??? Might be the first time I try in bottle forced carbonation to get round that hmmm interesting idea.
Anna
I have a fermentation fridge I can stick a couple of bottles in or a cold area if needed.

Latest posts

Back