Are coors light twist off cap or Pop off cap

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newbrewer2

Reaction score
Hi I'm just wondering are coors light 330ml bottles in UK are twist off caps or the traditional pop off cap want to know weather to or not stock up on these to keep the bottles for my homebrew if there are any suggestions on other bottled beer to get for my homebrew feel free.

Type of cap aside seems a bit wasteful to pour a load of Coors Light away just for the bottles, I wouldn't suggest drinking it as it's horrible stuff ;)

If you're specifically after 330ml bottles then I'd get some San Miguel, often on offer in the supermarket. Someone on here suggested these to me for bottling a Brewferm Belgian beer kit, they are brown, can take a decent carbonation and take a normal crown cap. The added bonus is the beer they contain is slightly more palatable (if chilled) than the usual generic lager. I bought a couple of cases sometime back but have still to get round to making the beer to fill them, it's a definite New Year project though for Christmas 2017, how's that for planning!

I don't really want 330ml bottles I would like 500ml ones but I can't find them for good prices for lots of them.

....or your neighbourhood recycling boxes. I kept all my supermarket 4 for a fiver ale bottles ..I probably have around 200.
Why not keg your brew to start until you build a bottle stock? You can get kegs online or from Wilko.

Cheers

Clint

Back