Article in Times

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be fair to CAMRA, they have contradicted Martin on Brexit, by admitting that it may make people poorer (admittedly they did so to encourage a reduction in beer duty!)

@An Ankoù
I am answered in that I can understand and respect your point of view. You clearly follow the politics of Mr Martin and the association of CAMRA with Wetherspoons, but suffice to say I don’t. So as an infrequent visitor to Wetherspoons I would not let this stand in the way of me going in there and if there was political information on offer, likely I’d read it but it wouldn’t stop me drinking or perhaps eating there. As for CAMRA membership I’ve never been a member, but as someone who came through the keg beer ‘revolution’ years ago I do feel indebted to their interventions, but only that.

@An Ankoù
I am answered in that I can understand and respect your point of view. You clearly follow the politics of Mr Martin and the association of CAMRA with Wetherspoons, but suffice to say I don’t. So as an infrequent visitor to Wetherspoons I would not let this stand in the way of me going in there and if there was political information on offer, likely I’d read it but it wouldn’t stop me drinking or perhaps eating there. As for CAMRA membership I’ve never been a member, but as someone who came through the keg beer ‘revolution’ years ago I do feel indebted to their interventions, but only that.
Fair comment.

Latest posts

Back