August 2020 - British Pale Ales, Bitters and Milds

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No need, future sister in law lives next door so she will grab any parcels left on the doorstep or behind the gate 👍🍺 I’ll make sure she checks regularly
I’m brewing tomorrow to try and squeeze in one more brew day before we go away! Gonna be close!

Plenty of bubble wrap, cardboard, then more bubble wrap. The postie will drop kick the thing at some point.

One bottle should be a small parcel at £3.10. Two bottles will likely be a medium parcel at £5.10 ish.

I would write ‘FRAGILE’ on the parcel and if you’re asked what is inside then just say a glass ornament or something. Pretty sure you’re not meant to send beer or wine 😬
It's fine to send alcoholic beverages through the post as long as they are under (I think) 20% ABV 👍

I have an ESB ready and a Southern Ale that will be ready from next week.

Not looking to win, just get some feedback on what the hell I’m doing. athumb..

I’ll give feedback on all entries, looking forward to trying them 👍

PM me your address please. I kegged an ESB last month and it turned out pretty decent, not overly exciting, more just a pleasant drink. Ill bottle a few this weekend and get in the post next week, would be good to have another opinion on it.

Latest posts

Back