August 2020 - British Pale Ales, Bitters and Milds

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for judging and the feedback @Hopsteep !
Its good to get some unbiased feedback, friends tend to always say the beer was great and Im never sure if its just because they get free beer so feel obligated to say that.

I had been meaning to enter the forum comp for a long time but never had the right beer at the right time. After lockdown I have loads so plan to enter as many as possible now, Im hoping my October entry does well as I really like it.

Thanks for judging and the feedback @Hopsteep !
Its good to get some unbiased feedback, friends tend to always say the beer was great and Im never sure if its just because they get free beer so feel obligated to say that.

I had been meaning to enter the forum comp for a long time but never had the right beer at the right time. After lockdown I have loads so plan to enter as many as possible now, Im hoping my October entry does well as I really like it.

It’s always a tricky one giving feedback. I just tried to be honest and above all constructive. I wish someone had tried my beers ten years ago and steered me in the right direction. Beer swaps and comps are great on here for that reason 🍺

Back