August competition: British Pale Ales, Bitters & Milds

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I can’t believe it’s August already but what that means is that it’s time to send in your beers for the British Pale Ales, Bitters & Milds competition. 🥳

I’ll be judging over the first weekend in September (2-4).

I know many of you enjoy a British ale or have recently brewed one for swaps so I’m looking forward to having a busy weekend! 😉

So, who’s in?

I may possibly have a bitter for entry if my attempt at removing carbonic bite due to user error and setting wrong carbonation level in keg works. I disconnected the gas and vented keg over a number of days and just put it back at proper psi. Will try at the weekend and let you know. Wish I would have kept some of the bottled ones now

I may possibly have a bitter for entry if my attempt at removing carbonic bite due to user error and setting wrong carbonation level in keg works. I disconnected the gas and vented keg over a number of days and just put it back at proper psi. Will try at the weekend and let you know. Wish I would have kept some of the bottled ones now
I’m sure it will be fine 👍

The position so far…

E673209F-049B-47F3-A613-73F39BDF49BC.jpeg

Back