B&M Swing top bottles cheap

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tetsuo1981

Regular.
Reaction score
Hi all
Just been into B&M store in Charlton and came across these. Crate of 12 500ml swing top bottles for 5.99. Was only 2 left so grabbed them both. Not sure if it's a regional thing or what, never seen any other brew stuff in there but thought to post it here for everyone

IMG_20190930_140922.jpg
IMG_20190930_140930.jpg
IMG_20190930_140934.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think they are. But looks like The Range sold of their "make your own" series, as brew2bottle has lots of their kits on sale. Apparently The Range is rebranding home brewing products

I don't think they are. But looks like The Range sold of their "make your own" series, as brew2bottle has lots of their kits on sale. Apparently The Range is rebranding home brewing products
Maybe they've sold the old stock off to B&M. I follow a YouTuber who gets a lot of 'end of line' stuff from them

These are the discontinued kits, i have one of the re-branded Rose wine kits in the cupboard the only difference i can see is you now get the it in a box instead of in a two sided pouch as described in my Rose review below.

We have made the Rose, white and Red kits and they have all been decent.

The Range "Make Your Own" Apple Cider kit (discontinued)
The Range "Make Your Own" Red Wine Kit - Chippy_tea (discontinued)
The Range "Make your own" Red - Gorty (discontinued)
The Range "Make your own" Rose (discontinued)
The Range "make your own" White Wine (discontinued)

Latest posts

Back