Barcelona

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlDaviz

Regular.
Reaction score
Hi all
After a motorcycle track event was cancelled I ended up in Barcelona for 6x day’s !
What could I do for 6x days ??
Wow what a craft beer scene, numerous bars with various taps. First day I arrived there was a craft beer festival acheers.
Craft beer tour’s
And after looking online found Edge brewery had an open night once a month with bbq. And was my last night wink... I’d already tried there Hoptimista NEipa which is excellent, I met the head brewer and tasted some of there brews straight from fermenters.
Also they had a new version of there NEipa which was even better (Tartu Strut)clapaamongst 15 different taps available.
So anyone visiting Barcelona it’s well worth a visit.

Barcelona is incredible.if my work opened an office there, id be gone like a shot!
Excellent beer, excellent food and excellent weather! The beach ain't bad and the architecture is to die for.

Barcelona is incredible.if my work opened an office there, id be gone like a shot!
Excellent beer, excellent food and excellent weather! The beach ain't bad and the architecture is to die for.
Yes was a wonderful experience and the amount of craft breweries and bars is wonderful, you can’t beat the spanish food wink... and Lifestyle, but the weather helps that, heres hoping I can make a move further south down to Alicante one day

Back