Bart from the Netherlands

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bvk1983

Reaction score
Hello from the southern part of the Netherlands (Eindhoven area). My first brew was 7 years ago, a liquid malt 'brew' which I didn't like that much. In the next 5 years that followed I didn't brew anything until the big C popped up. I picked up the hobby again but this time all grain only. I started with an enamel kettle and a induction cooking plate but sold these last summer and purchased an EasyBrew30+. Did 5 brews with it but the efficiency started to annoy me. I really like the more heavier ABV styles for which the EB30 is not really suited. Yesterday I sold it, so now I am looking for a 10 gallon SS Brewtech kettle in which I will start with BIAB and at a later moment upgrade it with a pump and false bottom. My last brew, a Brewdog Tokyo* clone, is currently fermenting but as always am planning the next brew already.

Some time ago I made fun of my wife's Instagram account and made a bet I could start my own account and easily gain more followers in 1 month. Well, I lost. But during that month I kinda start enjoying posting now and then so I kept the account. For those who are interested, you can find it under the name HomebrewNL.

I'm also a member of a dutch home brewing forum but I'm looking forward to gain information, exchange brewing tips and maybe later even bottles outside my own country.

Welcome aboard, I’ve just started following your Instagram (@hassallthehoff). Impressed with your Tokyo* clone being too high for your hydrometer 😂

Back