Beaverdale Cabernet Sauvignon tasting yeasty

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GuinnySmalls

Reaction score
Good evening,

I have made a batch of the Beaverdale Cabernet Sauvignon 1 gallon. However it tastes yeasty. This also happened to the last batch I made a few month back which I, unfortunately, had to throw out.

Would anyone know why this would be?

I have followed the instructions and sanitised all equipment correctly. I made a chardonnay prior to this and it turned out great.

Thank you in advance

I've never had an issue with Beaverdale wines. Have you followed the instructions to the letter? Has it finished fermenting? I would reach out to Beaverdale and tell them your issues athumb..

I have made a batch of the Beaverdale Cabernet Sauvignon 1 gallon. However it tastes yeasty. This also happened to the last batch I made a few month back which I, unfortunately, had to throw out.
Would anyone know why this would be?
How long did you age it?

I've never had an issue with Beaverdale wines. Have you followed the instructions to the letter? Has it finished fermenting? I would reach out to Beaverdale and tell them your issues athumb..

I followed the instructions to the letter. My only flaw may have been the degassing stage, I may not have shaken it enough over the 4 days.

Back