Beaverdale Cabernet Sauvignon

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andymoz-70

Reaction score
Just bottled this today. Tried a sample and tastes decent. Think this is going to be a very nice wine around Christmas and into the new year. Only did the 6 bottle kit. Ended up with 5 1/2. Now tucked away in a dark place :).

Attachments

• 20190718_183251.jpg
    20190718_183251.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 157
I've made the 30 bottle kit and it's a nice wine for the money but the Kenridge version at about £10 more is worth the extra imo.

I was looking at that kit too funnily enough . Might stick one on next. Red wines always a winner in our house. Cheers :)

It's worth topping up the demijohn with water just before you bottle. To ensure you get six bottles. This is so you don't drink it too soon! Then you can boast about six bottles for £11.99 or whatever.

It's worth topping up the demijohn with water just before you bottle. To ensure you get six bottles. This is so you don't drink it too soon! Then you can boast about six bottles for £11.99 or whatever.
Good idea to top up...but does this dilute the taste?

If i only get 5 1 /2 bottles at bottling time, i do 5 x 75cl bottles then 2 or 3 18.75cl screw top bottles ( = 1 glass ) they get stored in the kitchen and when i want to try one to see if it's ready i have my 1 glass.🍷 Works really well.

Back