Beaverdale PG 23l - Best Price?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I fancy doing some kit wine for the festive season. Thinking of Beaverdale 23l Pinot Grigio.
My best price is £38.95 + post from Brew2bottle
Anyone know of any better online deals?:?:
Cheersacheers.
About as cheap as i can find it from Love brewing

Almost double that nowadays. How did yours turn out? Who has bought up all the supply? Come on own up 😋

Really' that's expensive. Mine turned out fine. I usually do a Solomon Grundy. Around 33 quid

What’s the story with Beaverdale kits? Been looking around and stock levels are awful in so many places. Is it Covid related, a rebranding like so many other makes are, or something else? As a newcomer it’s a bit of a pain, online reviews of wine kits seem to be of kits that have since been rebranded or ones that are out of stock.

What’s the story with Beaverdale kits? Been looking around and stock levels are awful in so many places. Is it Covid related, a rebranding like so many other makes are, or something else? As a newcomer it’s a bit of a pain, online reviews of wine kits seem to be of kits that have since been rebranded or ones that are out of stock.
It’s covid for sure. I stopped making wine in 2015 but picked it up again because I needed a lockdown hobby other than BUYING wine. Turns out I wasn’t the only one. Finished a winebuddy kit a month ago and going to sample it at the weekend. Not expecting much but needed a cheap refresher kit. Hope you are enjoying it so far, what have you made?

Cheers. Been brewing beer for 12 months or so. I sampled my first batch of wine last night, a 6 bottle Beaverdale SB. Was really impressed. Have a CC Chardonnay bubbling away, again just a trial kit. Whites only so far. To stop the nagging from my wife I need her “buy in” to brewing wine as well as beer if you get my drift and she doesn’t drink reds. After tonight’s sample I think I’ve convinced her that brewing 2 or 3 full kits in the next few weeks will be ideal as Xmas presents and will save her a job come the Autumn. :laugh8:clapa

Clever! So far I haven’t achieved wife-buy-in yet but will keep trying

Brew2Bottle are saying that they will be 6l going forward.

No surprise. Just like the CCs etc.

No stock showing yet.

Will be interesting to see if the all types return in the new packaging.

Back