• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Beer Crate

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ghillie

Landlord.
Reaction score
24 bottle crate for sale. Got too many and also kegging everything now, so surplus to requirements.

Will take 330ml bottles and some 500ml ones. £15 posted.

IMG_0396-min.jpg
IMG_0397-min.jpg

Last edited:
That's a real shame. I have to make my own as I can't find any anywhere.
You know supermarkets (hypermarches) that sell beer in crates? You might try to buy not a full crate but a crate with only 4 bottles. They might charge you for only the 4 bottles.
It might help if you stand in line of a young cashier, the elder ones are smarter.

You know supermarkets (hypermarches) that sell beer in crates? You might try to buy not a full crate but a crate with only 4 bottles. They might charge you for only the 4 bottles.
It might help if you stand in line of a young cashier, the elder ones are smarter.
Haven't found an hypermarché that doesn't stack the beer on the shelves. Perhaps they're the ones in the ports for the "booze-cruisers". Will keep a weather eye open, though. Thanks.

Back