• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Beer Crates in Leeds Area

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Baron

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi I am not selling these but bought 6 for £10 off a guy in leeds. They are Lech and Tyskie types holding 20 500ml bottles and I said I would post it on the forum. They are collection only and if anybody is interested PM me and I will give you his phone number.

Hi I can't figure out how to pm aunsure.... plse could you let me have the details as I'm interested, depending on where in Leeds they are based.

Thanks

Hi, I've purchased some of these crates too. A really helpful guy and he even delivered them for me as I live local. A thumbs up from me.

At that price someone could do a good trade in selling them, given how much crates seem to go for on eBay.

At that price someone could do a good trade in selling them, given how much crates seem to go for on eBay.
He was selling them on eBay, cant seem to find them now, so maybe they've all been snapped up. Quality crates at a bargain price. I would have got more, but not the room.

I asked a couple of weeks ago if he could send via courier. Said he couldn't but could deliver locally around Leeds.
Drive from Hull for 6 beer crates is a bit of a bind, i would only get 6 or so in the car.

Latest posts

Back