Beer Drip Bowel

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

APINTA

Regular.
Reaction score
Can anybody tell me where can I get a drip bowel to go round my PB or to hang over the tap so to stop my beer dripping on the floor

Yes I meant BOWL:laugh2: My Bowels are fine :smile6: :thumbd: :fart:I think !!!!! Cos I am getting on a bit My Mind is slowing down a bit :gulp:

an old fashioned glass ashtray (£1 from charity shop) placed under the tap works well for me - mine are top tap kegs so ashtray goes on the benchtop (not down on the floor).

Ah yes...a difficult one with the kegs that have the lower tap that had to hang over the work top....how about modifying one of those plastic "dribble" bibs you see on babies...the ones that end in a sort of trough on the end. Maybe it could be hooked over the tap like a "do not disturb" sign then easily removed for cleaning...

I have never used a PB, but I though one of those tiny metal buckets (for plants) would work quite well.
Pastoral-Style-Small-Flower-Pot-Barrels-1PC-Tin-Bucket-Succulents-Planters-Pots-Hanging-Home-Garden-Decoration.jpg

They would look good on a worktop if you could successfully locate them under the tap with enough room to get your glass...unless you had a permanent bar area for your kegs where you could elevate them..

Latest posts

Back