Beer engine clips

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

damfoose

Reaction score
I have been trying to find a clip for my beer engine but they seem to be hard to find unless I am looking / using the wrong search tearms.
Ideas welcome.

Oh I did a MaritalAnt and used 2 litre bottle with beer in it just to give the beer engine a try ... what a diffrence it makes to the brew tastes so much better I think I shall be after a few more beer engines just so I can get beer with a better taste. I will have to up the hops as that gets knocked out a little but the taste and lack of carbonation or should I say the lack of assult of CO2 on the tounge when drinking.

MA that 2 litre bottle trick is a winner mate thanks for the idea :)

I was assuming that damfoose meant the actual clips rather than the whole assembly.

There's These

I've been looking round trying to find a source of the plastic self adhesive ones and I'm not having a lot of joy.

Should ask a friendly landlord really. I'll let you know if I can find out.

EDIT: Just found out that the latter are called Terry Clips. None of the right ones on Fleabay though.

Yep it is just the clip I am after and Jamesb has them linked, I did get a batch of 15 from a seller on ebay but they were just the fronts not the clip itself, Plan is to print out a new front and stick it to a clip front I now have and attach that to the clip using a cpl of double sided sticky foam pads. As the beer is going to be served at my lads rugby club as their club beer for special occasions, I wont be charging for it and will be activly refusing any offers of cash / donations because I dont want to get into trouble nor get the club into any trouble hence the brew will only be for very special occasions all 19 litres of it..

damfoose said:
Yep it is just the clip I am after and Jamesb has them linked, I did get a batch of 15 from a seller on ebay but they were just the fronts not the clip itself, Plan is to print out a new front and stick it to a clip front I now have and attach that to the clip using a cpl of double sided sticky foam pads. As the beer is going to be served at my lads rugby club as their club beer for special occasions, I wont be charging for it and will be activly refusing any offers of cash / donations because I dont want to get into trouble nor get the club into any trouble hence the brew will only be for very special occasions all 19 litres of it..

If you only want one of them I've got one I don't want.

Back